Registration for the Mount Holly Township School District is by appointment. Please contact Lauren Ptaszenski in the Central Registration Office at 267-3600 ext. 4113 to schedule your registration appointment. You may also email Lauren Ptaszenski at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- When entering information into the online pre-registration fields, it is important that you add at least 3 emergency contacts.
- You will be directed to print the required registration forms under the FORMS section. These completed forms must be brought to your scheduled registration appointment.
You will also need to bring the following items to your scheduled registration forms
- Copy of your Deed or Lease
- Original Birth Certificate
- Record of Immunization
- Copy of a Physical completed within the last 12 months.
OPTIONAL REGISTRATION FORMS
Our district is comprised of two Elementary Schools and one Middle School. We believe in collaborating with our parent community and take great strides through various means of communications to suit today's busy families; e-mail, text messaging, voice messaging, Twitter, electronic newsletters, our website's Virtual Backpack, and some good old fashioned flyers are methods used to keep you informed.
You may click on each school’s name below to explore their webpages. Each school has its own Virtual Backpack. Here you will find all flyers and information that is distributed to students.
More information about the township of Mount Holly can be found by clicking here.